Last week Olaf, Workforce Project Officer at Celtic Sea Power, assisted Atlas Professionals and OffshoreWind4Kids at Fistral Beach, and what a day it was! The kids had the honour of installing the first FLOW turbines in the Celtic Sea, albeit at 1:100 scale. Big thanks to Atlas Professionals and OffshoreWind4Kids for funding and running this fantastic day out to show local kids the opportunities available in the FLOW sector, and thanks to the kids and parents who made it so much fun!
Olaf is part of the team delivering the Cornwall Floating Offshore Wind Accelerator, part funded by the European Development Fund, and is focused on what workforce requirements the floating offshore wind industry will need to deliver The Crown Estate’s target of 4GWs by 2035, and how Cornwall can benefit from this.
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain