The Celtic Sea has a Regional Strategy for Floating Offshore Wind.
Issued by the Celtic Sea Cluster today, this key document outlines five strategic actions to:
1. Provide Regional Leadership
2. Streamline the Market Creation Process
3. Accelerate Industrialisation
4. Grow Sustainable Regional Industries
5. Integrate Regional Business Support
With a strong regional voice, FLOW can deliver social, economic and environmental benefits to Wales, Cornwall and South West England. We have been implementing the strategy through our Cornwall FLOW accelerator project (part funded by ERDF) and the Pembrokeshire Demonstration Project (funded by ERDF and the Swansea Bay City Deal), however, this strategy seeks to expand the implications of work we have done so far, and extend it’s relevance to all the Celtic Sea regions.
The Celtic Sea Cluster initiative is led by; Llywodraeth Cymru / Welsh Government, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership, Celtic Sea Power, Marine Energy Wales and Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult with broad consensus from regional stakeholders.
Follow the link to find out more!
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain