“Exactly the sort of innovative projects we want to see if we are to deliver the ambition set out in Britain’s Energy Security Strategy”
Greg Hands, Minister of State at Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), supports our official launch and work on floating offshore wind in the Celtic Sea.
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain