In partnership with Pembrokeshire County Council and the Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone Business Interaction Group, the Swansea Bay City Deal (SBCD) team invite you to meet the transformational SBCD Programmes and Projects being delivered across the region.
The event will be opened by Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Dr James Davies MP, and Cllr. David Simpson Leader of Pembrokeshire Council. The 9 City Deal programme and project teams will be present, allowing you to network and discuss directly the opportunities the projects offer. Also present will be Pembrokeshire Council, Haven Enterprise Zone, Welsh Government – Sell 2 Wales and Business Wales, Celtic Freeport, Pembrokeshire College, Destination Renewables pilot partners and the Regional Learning and Skills Partnership. The event will be repeated in two sessions, am and pm, allowing attendees to choose the most convenient time to visit. Bookable separately are optional visits to Pembroke Port to see the scale of developments being part-funded through the Swansea Bay City Deal.
Reserve a place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/meet-the-city-deal-pembrokeshire-tickets-642203135867
Download the invitation below
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain