Concrete for Floating Offshore Wind in the Celtic Sea will take place on the 17th October at St Austell Conference Centre. The event will be lead by Celtic Sea Power with the Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, the University of Plymouth and the University of Exeter in conjunction with Marine-i and will set out the likely challenges and opportunities of providing concrete for FLOW and explore the potential for regional suppliers. Follow the link to find out more!
This event is part of the Cornwall Floating Offshore Accelerator project part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain