Northern Devon marine Floating Offshore Wind supply chain opportunities will take place on the 13th of May at the South West Institute of Technology in Barnstaple, Devon. The event will focus on raising awareness of Celtic Sea Floating Offshore Wind projects and the potential for local businesses to be part of the future supply chain.
The event will feature talks from industry professionals including Celtic Sea Power’s Phil Johnston, who will be presenting initiatives to develop a regional work force for Floating Offshore Wind; and Matt Hodson, who will deliver a presentation on capability in the south west and development of a sustainable regional industry. Other speakers include Johnny Gowdy, from Regen; and Simon Cheeseman, from TIGER Tidal.
Phil and Matt are part of the team delivering the Cornwall Floating Offshore Wind Accelerator Project, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Matt is also involved in the Pembrokeshire Demonstration Zone Project which is funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh European Funding Office and the Swansea Bay City Deal.
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain