Phil Johnston, Neil Farrington (and Tim James in spirit) have arrived back and just about recovered from the Research UK Global Offshore Wind event in Manchester. The team have learned lots and garnered plenty of interest in our work through the Celtic FLOW Accelerator and Pembrokeshire Demonstration Zone.
Amongst the chatter about FLOW in the Celtic Sea, what really came through was the huge amount of collaborative action underway in the region. Let’s make it happen.
Many thanks to RenewableUK for organizing such a packed event!
Phil and Neil are part of the team delivering the Cornwall Floating Offshore Wind Accelerator project, which is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Tim James is managing the Pembrokeshire Demonstration Zone team, funded by the European Development Regional Fund – through the Welsh European Funding Office and the Swansea Bay City Deal fund.
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain