Celtic Sea Power Ltd has officially launched!
One year on from the G7 in St Ives, George Eustice, Secretary of State for the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, was invited to our Cornwall office to cut the cake, marking the launch of Celtic Sea Power.
Greg Hands, Minister of State for the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, addressed the Celtic Sea Power team along with five Cornish based developers of floating offshore wind in the Celtic Sea.
This is a real boost to our two projects, the Cornwall Floating Offshore Wind Accelerator (part funded by the European Regional Development Fund) and the Pembrokeshire Demonstration Zone (funded by the European Regional Development fund and the Swansea Bay City Deal) as demonstrates that these projects are making ground and getting noticed.
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain