To make floating offshore wind in the Celtic Sea, we need diversity. Celtic Sea Power were proud to support Ursula Guy, our Finance and Project Coordinator, in presenting at ReWIRE’s Celtic Sea Womens Network launch event in Bristol.
Ursula was joined by Selaine Saxby MP, Chair at Celtic Sea APPG; Rachel Hayes, Associate Director at Regen; Kerry Hayes, Project Development Manager at Simply Blue Group; and Liz Dunn, Partner at Burges Salmon.
The event discussed what can be done to achieve a more diverse workforce, particularly focusing on what can be done to increase the gender balance in the offshore floating wind sector.
Ursula supports both the Cornwall Floating Offshore Wind Accelerator and the Pembrokeshire Demonstration Zone projects, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Swansea Bay City Deal.
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain