LeadEvent’s 2nd Annual Floating Wind Europe event will take place on the 23rd and 24th of March at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. The event is Hybrid, with optional virtual attendance.
Celtic Sea Power’s Matt Hodson will be delivering a presentation on “Port and supply chain readiness for Floating Offshore Wind commercialization.”
Matt is part of the team delivering the Cornwall Floating Offshore Wind Accelerator and the Pembrokeshire Demonstration Zone projects, both part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the latter the Swansea Bay City Deal.
- The Challenge of Financing Port Infrastructure for FLOW
- Huub den Rooijen joins Celtic Sea Power Ltd as Non-Executive Director
- Concrete Position Paper 2023
- Meet the Swansea Bay City Deal
- The Crown Estate July 2023 Update on Celtic Sea FLOW Leasing Round – Implications for development of a local supply chain